Monday, December 7, 2015

Photovoltaic solar system Energy

So I dug into the Photovoltaic solar battery Section. Without warning or proper disclosure, The Energy Kid's Page sent me back to college for my PhD in electronics. (Guys: Seriously, do you really think your Kid Page is kid-friendly?!)
With quick googling, I found an online university and enrolled, studied night and day for four entire weeks, got my PhD, and now am delighted to give you this kid-friendly explanation of solar energy.
We'll shine a light on photovoltaic energy and the three types of solar power plants.
Photovoltaic solar system Energy

Photovoltaic energy is the conversion of sunlight into electricity. A photovoltaic cell, commonly called a solar cell or PV, is the technology used to convert solar energy directly into electrical power. The solar cell is a nontechnical device usually made from silicon alloys.

No comments:

Post a Comment